Share the Logo and Change Your Profile Pic
On Thursday, December 7, let’s take over social media! Spread our message by sharing the Pi Kappa Phi Day of Giving logo below on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any other social media. Or go ahead and make it your profile photo to show the world your love for Pi Kappa Phi!
(Right-click the image to save to your computer or tap and hold to save on phone)
Also on Facebook, you can use our Pi Kappa Phi Day of Giving profile frame if you prefer.
Make sure to use #GIVE1904, #UncommonOpportunities, and #ExceptionalLeaders in any of your Day of Giving social media posts.
This year we are offering a special Day of Giving Social Media Challenge! Create a social media post using #GIVE1904 and you will be entered into a drawing to win a Pi Kappa Phi swag pack. Three winners will be chosen at random between December 7 and December 10 and sent their prize!
Sample Posts for Social Media
Not sure what to post for Day of Giving? Here are some sample posts to get you started – or even copy and paste! If you are short on time, you can still spread the message by sharing or retweeting posts from the Pi Kappa Phi Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- It’s Pi Kappa Phi Day of Giving. I made my gift. Now it’s your turn! Join me and make your gift today at 1904.me #GIVE1904
- Pi Kappa Phi gave me the skills and confidence I needed to succeed in the real world. In honor of Day of Giving, I am giving back to ensure uncommon opportunities for current and future student members. Join me and make your gift today 1904.me #GIVE1904
- Want to learn how to make a difference at Pi Kappa Phi? Check out Day of Giving at 1904.me and make your impact! #GIVE1904
- Create your own content by sharing a favorite photo or some great memories. Make sure to use #GIVE1904 so that we can share your content on the main Day of Giving social media wall.
- For those who are more social media savvy, tag your chapter brothers and friends in a post encouraging/asking them to give (remember how well this worked for the Ice Bucket Challenge?).
It’s Pi Kappa Phi’s Day of Giving. I made my gift. Now it’s your turn Jane Smith, John Smith, and Patty Smith. Join me and give at 1904.me
- It's Pi Kappa Phi’s Day of Giving. I made my gift, did you? Be counted and show your support for @PiKappaPhi at 1904.me #GIVE1904
- Don't miss your chance to make a difference. Join me and make a gift for Day of Giving at 1904.me. #GIVE1904
- Want to learn how to make a difference at @PiKappaPhi? Check out Day of Giving at 1904.me and make your impact! #GIVE1904
Post one of your favorite photos and be sure to use #ExceptionalLeaders, #UncommonOpportunties and #GIVE1904
On Thursday, December 7, Pi Kappa Phi is hosting its third annual Day of Giving and I hope you will join me and make a special gift on Pi Kappa Phi’s Day of Giving.
Here is how you can help make a difference:
1. GIVE: All Pi Kappa Phi alumni, students and friends are challenged to show their support for our lifelong brotherhood. All gifts made online between December 7 and December 10 count towards the Day of Giving. Visit 1904.me to make your gift.
2. SHARE: Spread the word about Day of Giving. Post on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to share why you give back to Pi Kappa Phi, and why Pi Kappa Phi is important to you. Make sure you use #GIVE1904 to see your content on the Day of Giving social media wall.
3. ASK: Ask your personal network to join you in making a gift!
This Day of Giving, make a gift that says you stand with Pi Kappa Phi – and with me!
For more information about Pi Kappa Phi Day of Giving, please visit 1904.me. You can follow our social media wall throughout the day, learn about current student experiences and share your Pi Kappa Phi pride!
Yours in Pi Kappa Phi,