In 2016, he was named as one of Real Estate Forum Magazine’s Top Rainmakers in Commercial Real Estate (No. 11), nationwide, was appointed to the NAIOP Capital Markets IV Forum, as well as being honored as one of Real Estate Forum’s Top 10 Office Brokers, nationwide.
Michael is currently recognized by Avison Young as Affinity Group Leader of the Year for his work with the Asset Resolution Team, as well as being named into the Circle of Excellence for his 2015 production.
At his former firm, he was honored for being amongst the top producers in the United States and was also awarded the Team Innovation Award for his innovative work with the Asset Resolution Team, as well as served on the national advisory board.
In addition, he's received the following awards recently:
- Heavy Hitters In Commercial Real Estate for 2017 — South Florida Business & Wealth Magazine
- RAINMAKERS in Commercial Real Estate (No. 11), Nationally, 2016 — Real Estate Forum Magazine
- Awards of Excellence Finalist for Office Broker of the Year, 2016 — NAIOP
- Top 10 (No. 9) U.S. Office Brokers 2015 — Real Estate Forum Magazine
- Top 100 Power Leaders — South Florida Business Journal Awards